For anyone looking for different treatment options, I suggest you start with your insurance company first. Inquire about your behavioral health benefits and request a listing of providers and treatment facilities. If the primary issue is substance abuse, I highly recommend therapists and/or psychiatrists who specialize in addiction sometimes referred to as addictionologist.